Image Map

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Winnie & Walter Challenge


Ok so I'm a huge fan of Winnie & Walter stamps. But sadly, Sugar Rush is the only one I own! How embarrassing! So I'm entering their belated 2nd Birthday Bash competition to try and win a voucher! The exchange rate for the Aussie dollar at the moment is terrible, so a voucher would be nice! I have decided to enter the create your own background challenge. Seems how I only have the one stamp set I was limited to what I could do, but decided heat embossing the happy birthday sentiment repeatedly over a smooch background was the way to go! Keeping the background the focal point, I just coloured the cupcake with copic markers and layered it on vellum and glitter circles. Winnie & Walter, I hope you like my card!!

Stamps: Winnie & Walter - Sugar Rush
Ink: Momento - Tuxedo Black. Tim Holtz - Evergreen Bough, Wilted Violet. Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin Up - Pool Party, Dazzling diamonds, Vellum. Arches - Watercolour card
Accessories: Stampin Up - Silver thread, dazzling diamonds glitter, white embossing powder. Spotlight - sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment