Image Map

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome Baby




Please excuse the craft table background in this photo. I made this for a friend and it was gone before I was able to photograph it properly! Now this card started out as a bit of a mess, I was using some inks to smooch that ended up turning out WAY too bright and overpowering. But I decided to spray some white ink quite heavily over it and I love the way it turned out. I would normally only spray once or twice onto a card but this was several times and the effect was great. Aside from that I kept it super simple, and who can resist a bit of felt on a baby card!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Plus One
Ink: Tim Holtz - Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade. Momento - Tuxedo Black. Hero Arts - Unicorn White spray
Cardstock: Stampin Up - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Vellum. Tim Holtz - Watercolour paper
Colouring Tools - Copic markers
Accessories: Taylored Expressions - Pink felt. Spotlight - Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment