Image Map

Friday, May 1, 2015

Wryn Mermaid


So I'm not officially a design team member for Tiddly Inks anymore :( :( but it's my favourite stamp company, and my go to for most of my cards so you'll still see a lot of Tiddly here on my blog :) This is a card I made using the new Wryn The Mermaid. How gorgeous is she!!! I am not the greatest with hair colouring - still a lot to learn, so I was a bit wary about attempting this one. And yes, it did take an age to do! But I love how it turned out. The ones that take the longest to colour always turn out the best :) I added some white detail to her fin with a white marker. And behind her on the green circle I made some faux waves with micro beeds. Tricky little things they are. It's the first time I've used them, and they go EVERYWHERE!! I added some rhinestones next to them too. I sprayed the blue cardstock behind her with white spray ink and splattered some more with a paint brush. I rarely use pearl flourishes on cards, but I think this one called for it :)

Stamps: Wryn Mermaid (Tiddly Inks - digital), Polka Dot Greetings (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It
Papers:  -
Accessories: Teresa Collins button, Kaisercraft pearl flourish, rhinestones and crystals, Hero Arts unicorn white spray ink, Spotlight lace, Jolly Olly's micro beeds, Spellbinders classic circles die, Packaging Direct doily

No comments:

Post a Comment