Image Map

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thank You Doctor


A friend of mine requested I make a card for her doctor. She really wanted a stethoscope on it so I came up with this design. I watercoloured the background and added some ink splatter with the same colour. I set that aside to dry, then distressed the edges. I printed the stethoscope and coloured it with copic markers. It wasn't the easiest thing to fussy cut but I got through it! Couldn't help but add some of my favourite chevron ribbon too. It was for a male doctor, so it's masculine enough looking right?

Stamps: Stethoscope stamp - unknown, Celebration Of Thanks (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers, watercolour paints
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver glimmer (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It
Papers: Stitched (American Crafts)
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon, Spotlight button, Whimsey Farm twine, Lawn Fawn stitched banner die, Tim Holtz edge distressor, Reverse Confetti Chevron die

No comments:

Post a Comment