Image Map

Friday, May 1, 2015

Ricky - Fishing Expert




Here's another Tiddly card for you. This time using Ricky - Expert Fisherman. My son loves going fishing with his dad and grandfather. I love the photo's they send me when they're out so I decided to turn Ricky into a polaroid. I coloured him with copic markers, and used gold spray ink to splatter the frame and added some white dots to the fish with my white marker. I try not to go too overboard with boy cards, so I kept it all pretty simple.

Stamps: Ricky - Expert Fisherman (Tiddly Inks - digital)
Ink:   -
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Vellum (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It. Gold foil cardstock (Jolly Olly's), Gold cardstock 9We Are Memory Keepers metallic collection
Papers: Notable (We Are Memory Keepers)
Accessories: My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday To You die, Papertrey Ink polaroid die, Spotlight button & burlap, Hemptique Twine, white gel pen, Tim Holtz edge distressor, Heidi Swapp colorshine gold spray



1 comment: