Image Map

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Watercolour Birthday

 
If you're looking for my Tiddly Inks card for challenge #154 - Anything Goes, please scroll down, it's the next post!
 
 
If you're here to look at this card, or anything else, welcome! I'm still very much in a watercolouring phase. I think it's a technique I won't ever grow out of. I just love the look. If you have seen my previous watercolour card, you will know that I am an absolute beginner, and have only tried it on a few cards, so bear with me on this journey! I am loving how it turned out on this card though. I mixed a few blues and greens together and then splattered the same colours with a paint brush over the top, but after it dried. I actually then used white embossing paste and a stencil to add a bit more texture. I used two layers of lace around the bottom and added some dazzling diamonds to the cupcake.
 
Stamps: Build A Treat (Taylored Expressions). Sweet birthday Wishes (My Favourite Things)
Ink/Colouring Tools: Tuxedo Black (Momento). Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 COLOR SET
Cardstock: Whisper White, Indigo Island (Stampin Up). Watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Papers:    -
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste, Spotlight lace & sequins, Stampin Up dazzling diamonds & chevron ribbon, Prima flowers, Spellbinders classic circles die, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Tim Holtz edge distressor
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment