Image Map

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Jack

 
My son's 5th Birthday was a couple of weeks ago. he loves dragons, and I showed him a few pictures of dragons I was thinking of using on his card (without mentioning I was going to use it for his card!), and he liked the look of this one. It's from Pretty Grafik Design. I found them on Etsy and they have a great collection of clip art/digital stamps and digital papers. I bought this dragon set and a couple others on sale for less than $2! I coloured this dragon in with copic markers and hand cut it out. He's loving my shaker cards at the moment so I decided to turn this one into a shaker too. I used crushed glass for the shaker elements.
 
Stamps: Dragon Defender (Pretty Grafik Design), Birthday Messages (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento). Copic markers
Cardstock: Copic X-Press It. Night Of Navy (Stampin Up)
Papers: September Skies (
Accessories: My Mind's Eye button, The Cat's Pajamas twine, Stampin Up navy marker, crushed glass, Heidi Swapp navy colourshine spray
 







No comments:

Post a Comment