Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2015

Good Luck


Yay! It's Fabby Friday time again at Tiddly Inks. My sister requested a good luck card and I just had to use this oh so cute image - Chloe - Good Luck. It's only $1.00 in the Tiddly Inks store. How can you resist!!! For my card I used background papers My Mind's Eye's Milo collection. I layered the image on some black scalloped cardstock and a small doily I bought from my local cheap craft store, they're the perfect size for smaller cards. The orange to the left is the Scribbles die from Papertrey Ink, and I used some black and orange sequins, and white ink splatter to finish it off.

Stamps: Chloe Good Luck (Tiddly Inks Digital). Simply Said (The Cat's Pajamas)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Momento). Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It
Papers: Milo (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima flowers, Stampin Up white thread, Spotlight sequins, House 2 Home doily, Kaisercraft white acrylic paint, pPpertrey ink Circle Scribbles die, Pretty Pink Posh, stitched borders die, Edge distressor

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I really like all the little bits you added.

    ReplyDelete