Image Map

Friday, February 13, 2015

Fabby Friday!!


It's time for another Fabby Friday over at Tiddly Inks! For this one, I've used the My batty Hero digital stamp. I asked my son what colour to do his cape and he said aqua, so this is as close as I could get it. Turns out, he loved it! It's his birthday soon, and he has a lot of friends birthdays that are coming up so I'm in need of a lot of 5 & 6 year old boy cards soon! I thought this would the perfect image! And it's a great one to colour if you're a beginner too. I sprayed the circle he's on with Heidi Swapp teal color shine spray. It's my new obsession. Years ago I bought a heap of sprays and I have NEVER used them! But this collection of colours from Heidi Swapp is amazing, and they're easy to spray, and come out evenly, not in globs. I'm a huge fan! Anyway, this teal colour matched perfectly to my batty Hero :) The sentiment I just typed in a word doc and printed out from the computer. Too easy!! Now be sure to head over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog to check out what all the other design team ladies have created. You'll be truly inspired!
Have a lovely weekend
x

Stamps: My batty Hero (Tiddly Inks - digital)
Ink/Colouring tools: Copic markers, printer ink
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin Up). Copic X-Press It
Papers: Silver glitter paper (Stampin Up), Record It (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Spotlight buttons, Whimsey Farm twine, MFT stacking Stars die, Jillibean Soup star sequins, Lawn Fawn journaling card die


1 comment: