Image Map

Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Shaker Card


I love all the Christmas shaker cards that I'm seeing this year. With sequins being so popular right now it's almost impossible not to make one! I have a couple in the works right now but have decided to share this one first. I used the Stitched Film Strip die from Pretty Pink Posh for the frame. I just love this die, and it provides a different look to the plain circle or square shaker cards. I used some very small crystal beads from my local discount store for the shaker elements. For the three pictures I used the Simon Says Stamp poinsettia Parade die using gold and dark red cardstock for the poinsettia, a bauble in glimmer paper and the trees and sentiment are from an older Impression Obesssion stamp set I always seem to use in some way each year! I'm sorry Paulina, the sequins are not Pretty Pink Posh :( My very first order I placed was just dies. But I'll be sure to grab some sequins in your Black Friday Sales!!! The striped red paper has a border using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2 die.

Stamps: Christmas Mini's (Impression Obsession)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Santa's List (Teresa Collins), Silver glimmer paper (Stampin Up), Gold cardstock (my local discount store)
Accessories: Stitched Borders 2 and Stitched Film Strip dies (Pretty Pink Posh), Christmas ornaments die (My Favourite Things), Sequins (Spotlight), Shaker elements (my local discount store)


No comments:

Post a Comment