Image Map

Monday, October 20, 2014

Christmas Delivery

 
So many people are hard to buy for and gift cards are a great way to give them exactly what they want! I don't mind giving them, or receiving them. But if I do give one I like to package it nicely! I made this card holder using some Fancy Pants papers. I don't remember the name of the collection, I think it was from 2 Christmases ago! I just had these scraps lying around :) 
 
I used a Spellbinders label die to create the pieces, and attached them with a brad. I die cut a label in the dotted paper and cut it in half and added adhesive to the edges to make the pocket.The adorable image is from Verve stamps and I coloured it with Copic markers.
 
 
Stamps: Santa's Helper (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Fancy Pants
Accessories: Stampin Up buttons & Chocolate Chip marker pen, Fancy Pants button (green), Hemptique twine, Prima lace, Spellbiners label die

No comments:

Post a Comment