Image Map

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Celebrating With You


The last time I used this stamp set I did the flowers in pink. I found it a little difficult to line them up perfectly, but it was a bit easier with the darker colours. I think I like them in blue more! This was such a simple card to put together. I'm still really into the gold trend, and I used some spotted gold vellum with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling card die to create a simple yet stunning backdrop for the flowers.

Stamps: Delightful Dahlia Additions (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Gold cardstock (We Are Memory Keepers metallic collection)
Papers: Spotted vellum (We Are Memory Keepers metallic collection)
Accessories: Lawn fawn Stitched Journaling card die

No comments:

Post a Comment