Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Tiny Dancer


I loooved the ballet card I made not long ago with this girl with black hair. A friend saw it and asked me to make the same one for her daughters 5th birthday but with blonde hair. I really had trouble getting the hair colour right, but ended up using more beige colours than yellow. I used one yellow marker to add highlights but that's it, and it turned out great I think. Because this friend of mine wanted the card in the same style, I followed the design of the black haried one, but made it more for a young girl by making it very pink and pretty :) There are some dazzling diamonds on her dress ruffle, not sure if you can see that well in the photo.

Stamps: Tiny Dancer (Tiddly Inks - digital), Simply Said (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Memorable (My Mind's Eye), Glimmer Paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stampin Up buttons, white twine and grey chevron ribbon, doily, Spellbinders circle die, MFT Big Numbers die

No comments:

Post a Comment