Image Map

Monday, August 11, 2014

Wishing You All The Cupcakes You Can Hold


I adore this image from My Favourite Things. I paired it with these gorgeous bright papers from Echo Park. Perfect for a 3 year olds birthday :) If you're new to my blog, you'll see I use a lot of these doilies in my backgrounds. They are nothing fancy, I get them from a local packaging warehouse and they're $3 for a pack of 250. And they're the perfect size for my cards. I love the doilies on offer from a lot of the paper companies out there, and I have some of those too in my stash in case I need other colours or sizes, but these ones are my most used :)

Stamps: Sprinkles On Top Jolinne (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Splendid Sunshine (Echo park)
Accessories: Simple Numbers die (Simon Says Stamp), Spellbinders circle and scallop circle dies, Doily, Stampin Up buttons, white twine, scallop edge punch and Crumb Cake marker pen

No comments:

Post a Comment