Image Map

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Nautical 1st Birthday


My friends son turned one recently and she did a great job with his nautical themed birthday party. I decided to make a nautical card to match but wanted it in softer colours than the traditional red white and navy. I used papers from one of my favourite Teresa Collins collection - Family Stories and softened the anchor print with some vellum behind the white frame. The Chipboard anchor piece is from one of the layered stickers in the collection. I just ripped it off from the top of the sticker.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Knotty, (Sorry not sure where the Happy Birthday To You is from!)
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Momento
Cardstock: Stampin Up - Whisper White, Night Of Navy
Papers: Teresa Collins - Family Stories, Stampin Up - Glimmer paper
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Shakers & Sprinkles rectangle die, MFT Fishtail Flag die & Big Numbers die, Taylored Expressions Pennant Border die & Pinking Circles die, Spellbinders circle die, My Mind's Eye enamel dot, Stampin Up linen thread, Teresa Collins Family Stories buttons and layered stickers, Stampin Up Smokey Slate marker pen

No comments:

Post a Comment