Image Map

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Best Dad Ever




I always find masculine cards tricky, but I am loving this set from Avery Elle called The Man. It has awesome sentiments that are a little different than the norm but soooo great on Father's Day card. This one I made can be used for any occaision though. I used some corrugated cardstock from my local newsagent for the background, and the very last of my papers from My Mind's Eye's Hattie collection - so old, but oh so perfect for masculine cards. I added some dazzling diamonds to the beer, which I don't think is too visible in the photo.

Stamps: The Man (Avery Elle)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), More Mustard (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Vellum (Stampin Up), Kraft Corrugate (My local newsagency)
Papers: hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Stampin Up buttons & Dazzling diamonds, Hemptique twine

No comments:

Post a Comment