Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2014

It Seems Only Fitting


I haven't used this stamp set for a while, but when a friend of mine requested a card for her mum who loves shoes and fashion, it's the first one I thought of! I coloured the shoe with copic markers and added some dazzling diamonds to the yellow ruffles. I used the Taylored Expressions Instant Photo Frames die to cut a gold frame to go around it. This gold cardstock I used is from We Are Memory Keepers and it's not bright, I really love it. I have just ordered a whole heap more of it! I used the black banner and black chevron ribbon behind the image to make it really stand out. It was such a fun card to make!
 
 
Stamps: Feminine Charm (Flourishes)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin Up), Gold (We Are Memory Keepers), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Recorded (Websters Pages), Vellum
Accessories: My Favourite Things Fishtail Flag Stax, Taylored Expressions Instant Photo Frames die, Stampin Up chevron ribbon & buttons, Kaisercraft pearls, Whimsey Farm twine

No comments:

Post a Comment