Image Map

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday


I never get tired using the bunny stamps from The Cat's Pajamas. I love colouring them and they always look so cute on a card. I hand cut this bunny out and adhered her to a tag I cut with Lawn Fawn's birthday Tag die. I used papers from My Mind's Eye Memorable collection. I am also completely in love with this chevron ribbon from Stampin Up. I think I'm going to have to buy it in every colour, and several of the Smokey Slate colour! I never really use ribbons on my cards a lot. But adding a strip of it instead of doing a bow seems much neater and nicer to me :)

Stamps: A Girl & Her cake (The Cat's Pajams)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Memorable (My Mind's Eye), Silver glimmer paper (Stampin Up), Vellum
Accessories: Stampin Up chevron ribbon, Smokey Slate marker pen, white twine, dazzling diamonds & button, Spotlight button, Packaging direct doily, My Favourite Things Big Numbers die, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, Lawn Fawn Birthday tag die

No comments:

Post a Comment