Image Map

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter


Happy Easter! I hope you all have a lovely day celebrating with loved ones. We don't give or receive Easter cards, but my mother in law wanted one for a friend of hers who just happens to love rabbits. It was the only Easter card I made this year! The image and sentiment are from Tayored Expressions', and the papers are My Mind's Eye. I coloured the bunny in with copic markers and mounted the circle on glimmer paper. I added a double line of faux stitching around the edges.

Stamps: Easter Doodles (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Lavender (My Mind's Eye), Glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Hemptique twine, Stampin Up buttons, doily, Smokey Slate marker, Spellbinders circle and petite scallop circle dies




No comments:

Post a Comment