Image Map

Monday, April 14, 2014

Wish Big


It's birthday season for my son's friends, and here is a card I made for his friend Madeline. She loves everything girly, and everything about parties. What little girl doesn't! And who can resist a giant birthday cake ;) I coloured this one with copic markers and added some dazzling diamonds to the edges, as well as a silver number 4 sticker. I used the banner punch from Stampin Up's sale a bration promotion for the banner and added white sequins. 

Stamps: Birthday cake (Stamping Bella), Wish Big sentiment (many mini's - Occaisions by Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whipse White (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It, Vellum
Papers: Confetti (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Modern morocco background die (My Favourite Things), Stampin Up buttons & white twine, Spotlight sequins, Cre8tive number 4 sticker, doily, Stampin Up banner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment