Image Map

Monday, April 14, 2014

Mothers Day Wishes

 
Firstly, sorry about the slightly wonky photo. I accidently deleted the good one off my camera & then sold the card so I only had this photo to upload :( Anyway, I just received another Papertrey Ink order in the mail and these gorgeous flowers are from the Delightful Dahlia Additions stamp set. I've never tried 3 step stamping before, and these flower images were a bit tricky to line up. I'm sure I'll get used to it the more I use it though :) I think they look stunning still. I used Teresa Collins papers and embossed a white frame onto kraft cardstock for the sentiment.
 
 
Stamps: delightful dahlia Additions, Boutique Borders Birthday (Papertrey Ink), Joyful Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Crisp Canteloupe, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Papers: He Said She Said (Teresa Collins), Glimmer paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Kaisercraft pearls, Spotlight lace, White embossing powder & heat gun, sewing machine


No comments:

Post a Comment