Image Map

Monday, April 14, 2014

Caution


Another birthday card!!! It's a real busy time of year for us birthday wise. The little boy I made this for loves cars, truck, trains, diggers, you name it! And I was so excited to use this new stamp set from tailored Expressions. It even comes with a matching die, making it very quick to use! I coloured the digger and traffic cone in with copic markers and used felt for the grass.

Stamps: Dig In (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, basic Black (Stampin Up), Copic X-Press It
Papers: Out Of The Blue & Fly A Kite (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Spotlight button, Flat bottom cloud die & Big Numbers die (My Favourite Things), Grass border die (Taylored Expressions), Taylored Expressions felt, Spellbinders circle die, Whimsey Farm twine

No comments:

Post a Comment