Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

On Your Wedding


One of the most difficult card genres I have trouble making is wedding cards. I love to make Valentines day cards, and Love cards, but wedding cards are another level I feel. For this one, I used the MFT modern Morocco cover plate die. I layered a glimmer paper heart on a white scalloped heart, and embossed a smaller teal heart. I used two overlapping doilies for behind the hearts, and a spellbinders label to stamp the sentiment on. It was the perfect size!

Stamps: Happily Ever After (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Island Indigo (Stampin Up)
Papers: Glimmer Paper (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Spellbinders hearts, and label dies, doilies, MFT Modern Morocco die, Stampin Up crystal buttons & ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment