Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanks - Happy Birthday

 
This is my first card with a digital stamp! I'm a huge fan of Tiddly Inks and their stamps and when they had a sale recently on their digital stamps I couldn't help but buy a few to try them out! I think I'll always prefer the clear stamps so I can position them where I want, but it certainly won't be the last digital stamp I buy! Printing this little girl out was easy and I loved that I could print her in different sizes! I coloured her with Copics (and please excuse my bad hair colouring!) Originally I had a Thanks sentiment from Tiddly Inks on it aswell, but my mum needed a girl birthday card immediately so I quickly changed it. The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from Verve.  
 
Stamps: Wryn Spring Bling, and, sentiments (Tiddly inks - digital stamps)
Ink: Canon printer ink, Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Lavender (My mind's Eye)
Accessories: prima flowers, Spotlight Lace, Stampin Up buttons and white thread, corner rounder, sewing machine, Ellen Hutson doily, spellbinders circle and scallop circle 


No comments:

Post a Comment