Image Map

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

TE Graphic Greetings


This is the third card I've made with this Graphic Greetings Birthday stamp from Taylored Expressions. And I'm so excited about a few more from the collection that are on their way to me now! I actually made a 4 of these to give to a local boutique gift store where I sell some of my cards, and they sold them all in 2 days! Teal is one of my favourite colours to work with, especially with a neutral base like black, grey, kraft or white. For this card I used papers from Teresa Collins' Memorabilia collection. I embossed the stamp with white embossing powder on black cardstock and added a layer of vellum and kraft cardstock underneath. The flower is from Prima, a very old collection - tea roses. Probably my all time favourite flower line. And this teal one is my last one :( I'm happy it looks great on this card though!

Stamps: Graphic Greetings Birthday (Taylored Expressions) 
Ink:  -
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White (Stampin up), vellum
Papers: memorabilia (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Prima flower, Fancy pants button, Stampin Up white thread, Spotlight lace, white embossing powder, heat embossing gun, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment