Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Birthday!


 
Hi there! I've been super busy leading in to Christmas this year. I have to give such praise to my 3 & 1/2 year old boy and 5 month old girl. I've dragged them to the shops almost every day in the past two weeks, and they've been great. My son just discovered Santa has a naughty or nice list and I'm sure he's just making sure he's on the nice list! And my baby girl is just a dream to go out with. She already love shopping with her mummy ;)
Anyway, my card today is using some new products I recently bought from Simon Says Stamp and My favourite Things. I'm just in love with the little florals. I have made a really cool set of 4 cards with this set that will be in an upcoming magazine. I'll keep you posted! And the 'Happy" die with co-ordinating stamps is versatile. I give out a lot of birthday cards so thought it'd be the first one I try with it. The papers are from an old My Mind's Eye collection.

Stamps: Peaceful Wildflowers (My Favourite Things), Happy Sentiments (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Very vanilla, Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Papers: Sunshine (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima flower, Spotlight buttons, Hemptique Twine, "happy" die (Simon Says stamp), Spellbinders circles, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment