Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Birthday Wishes

 
Teresa Collins designs the most gorgeous papers. One of my favourite collections of hers is He Said She Said. I'm on my third 6 x 6 paper pad :) I started by stamping some background dots using a Kaisercraft stamp and white craft ink. I added a piece of text paper and distressed the edges and a scalloped circle with half a doily over the top. The banner is cut using the Taylored Expressions Pennant Border die. The gorgeous peach flower is a Prima Tea Rose.
 
Stamps: Bubble Wrap (Kaisercraft), Wordy Birds (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), White Craft (Stampin up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Papers: He Said She Said (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Prima flower, My Mind's Eye buttons, Taylored Expressions Pennant Border die, Spellbinders petite scallop circle, doily, edge distressor 


No comments:

Post a Comment