Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

 
 
I've just ordered some Simon Says Stamp Exclusive stamps and they should be arriving soon! Yay! There were so many I wanted but couldn't get so I'm entering the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp blog to try and win a $50 voucher to buy some more!!!! I made this card for a friend who loves blue and green. I used stamps from Penny Black's Sweet Wishes stamp set. To girly it up I added a doily I cut in half, some cute buttons and some zig zag stitching.

Stamps: Sweet Wishes (Penny Black)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy (Stampin Up)
Papers: Indie Chic "Citron" (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Doily, Spotlight buttons, sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card, Michelle! I love the doily with all the patterned papers. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Michelle, a lovely design and gorgeous papers........lovely details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete