Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas Spinner Card

 

 
I love love love spinner cards! They're always a hit with friends, and they're so easy to make. I'm sorry but I can't remember where I saw the original tutorial for this, but there are a heap out there. I don't follow the tutorials exactly because the size of the card is too small. So I add a few extra layers to make mine a bit bigger. It can be easily adapted to whatever size you want. This Christmas one was made from Teresa Collin's Christmas Cottage paper collection, and I couldn't help but add a doily :) I stamped snowflakes in white ink on the green paper, and for a bit of sparkle I added some dazzling diamonds to the santa and doily.

Stamps: Christmas Characters (Inkadinkado), Christmas Mini's (Impressions Obsession)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Paper: Christmas Cottage (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Doily, Spotlight buttons, dazzling diamonds, We Are Memory Keepers twine


No comments:

Post a Comment