Image Map

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Bday 2U


I'm so excited that I've been able to do all four Viva La Verve sketches this month! It's been a loooong time. But I'm back into the swing of things now! I have three cards in this months issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine, showcasing this stamp set from Flourishes. The issue will be available next week :) So I'll be able to show you those cards soon! This card I made today however, is similar to one of the magazine cards. I needed a birthday card for a friend of mine and she loved the one that's in the magazine. I didn't have it back from the publishers yet so I made her this one instead! I loved the sketch, but I added a few extra circles, and a sentiment tag too. I also used Whimsey Farm Twine and I'm very impressed with the quality. Some twines I've used have unraveled or freyed. This one from Whimsey Farm is great to use.

Stamps: Pinwheels & Popsicles (Flourishes)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Barely Blush (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Flair (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Whimsey Farm twine, Spotlight buttons, Stampin Up circle punch, Black marker pen, Stampin Up scallop edge punch


No comments:

Post a Comment