Image Map

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge with Viva La Verve sketch

 

Hi! For those of you who have seen my blog before, you may have noticed a big change. I've had a new design installed by Smitten Blog Designs. What do you think of it? I have to say I love what my designer did, and it was such an easy process. I would definitly recommend them :) There's a lot of info I still have to add so bear with me while I do all that! My card today is for two challenges, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes, and I used the Viva La Verve November sketch Week 2! I wanted to create another glittery card so I used some Stampin Up glimmer paper for the scallop circle and banner tags. My circle is a bit bigger than what is shown on the sketch, and I added a banner for the sentiment over the striped paper. So just a few subtle changes to the original sketch ;) I coloured the adorable hedgehog image with copic markers, and added some vellum over the backgroud paper for a more frosted look. I also shaded the Baja cardstock pennant with some white ink. I've almost finished my Christmas cards for the year and am super excited that they'll probably all be done before December even starts! Yay!

Stamps: Fur Collared (Penny Black), Holiday Greetings
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Vellum, Glimmer paper (Stampin Up), Copic Express It
Papers: So This Is Christmas (Carta Bella)
Accessories: Stampin up button and white thread, Spellbinders scallop circle and classic circle, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Michelle! Lovely image and colours. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete