Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Gingerbread Gifts

 

Each year my mum asks me to make little gifts for her to give to her work friends. This is what I came up with this year! They are so cute that I decided to make a few extras for my son to give his friends and teachers at preschool. The clear pillow boxes are from a local variety store. And I added some dazzling diamonds to the edge of the doily. The tag is from Sizzix (Stampin up) Chalk Talk Framelits, and I sponged that with Old paper Ink.

Stamps: Poinsettia Christmas, Holiday Greetings (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Ruby Red (Stampin Up), Old paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: -
Accessories: Sizzix Chalk Talk Framelits (Stampin Up), Doily, Jillibean Soup red twine, Red ribbon (unknown!), Dazzling diamonds, Clear pillow boxes (K-Mart)

No comments:

Post a Comment