Image Map

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Merry Christmas

 
 
Here's the card I promised you! I have to apologise about my photo editing though. I'm no expert and I know it's not perfect :( But I'll just tell you about the card a bit more so you get the idea. I used papers from Teresa Collin's Christmas Cottage collection. I'm a big fan of 6 x 6 paper pads, and have quite a stash! But I have to say there are few pads that I use almost every sheet from. This Christmas Cottage collection has to be my all time favourite Christmas selections. It's really country and rustic and I love it! Check back in a few weeks for my cards using this collection that were published in the Christmas mag you see below. On to my card - I distressed the edges and sewed around the edges of the prown paper. I layered that with the words paper and put a layer of vellum over the middle of it. The circle was cut from the snowflake layer and also added under the star border. I die cut the ornamets from the same red paper thats under the brown, and added some dazzling diamonds to their edges.

Stamps: Holiday Greetings (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White 9Stampin Up)
Papers: Chistmas Cottage (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Hemptique twine, MFT ornament die, Verve Scallop Trim Trio border die, Spotlight button, Spellbinders circle die, Tim Holtz edge distressor, sewing machine  

No comments:

Post a Comment