Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

Another Hedgehog Card!

 
Is it Monday again already??? Boy the weeks are just flying by. My little girl is now 14 weeks old, and my little boy has almost finished his first year of preschool! It's crazy! The Christmas decorations are all up in the shops and yes, I have finally started my Christmas shopping :) But as promised, here is another hedgehog card! I love this one. It was super easy to make. I coloured the little guy in Copic markers and used some dazzling diamonds on his santa hat. The papers are from the gorgeous Santas List collection by Teresa Collins.

Stamps: Santa's Hat (Penny Black)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)
Papers: Santa's List (Teresa Collins)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle, Ellen Hutson doily, Teresa Collins enamel dots, Hemptique twine, Spotlight button & lace, sewing machine. dazzling diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment