Image Map

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm Back......Again!


 


 
I'm back.....again! This time it's for good. I gave birth to our second child 2 months ago (a little girl, Hannah!), and my pregnancy was quite difficult towards the end, and I was often just too tired to even look at my stamps :( Then, my husband got a new job two weeks before I gave birth, and is now away from 5:30am-8:30pm every day, so I spent the first few weeks at home getting used to having two kids and being at home by myself! I have made a few cards in the past 5 months, but they have been for magazine submissions. I started submitting to Australian Cardmaking Stamping & papercraft earlier this year and have had something in each months magazine since! They are such lovely people to deal with and I'm so glad they like my work! Recently they have asked me to do some product showcases. And that brings me to the two cards you see! I was given Fancy Pants - Down By The Shore to make a few cards. The style of papers and patterns were not really what I usually use, but I love a challenge! Rather than sticking too closely to the nautical theme of the papers, I made these two cards with as many of the products as I could. I really loved the flair (The oversized brad looking things on the card on the left). They were really cute, and I love the corrugated paper Fancy Pants are including in their collections at the moment. They have a lot of cool co-ordinating products. And for the scallop circle on the baby boy card, I used packaging from one of the products! It matched perfectly!
So if you're still following my blog, thanks for sticking around :) I'll be posting again soon!

Stamps: -
Ink: -
Cardstock: Whisper White
Papers: Down By The Shore colletion (Fancy pants)
Accessories: Down By The Shore colletion (Fancy pants), Hemptique twine, sewing machine, sandpaper






  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment