Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vintage and Lacey

 
Hi! And happy April! I can't believe we're already into April!!!! It's such a busy cardmaking month for me so I should have lots to show you soon :)
I was so excited to make a vintage style card for a great friend of mine not to long ago. Its a style I love, but don't do very often anymore. I used papers from My Minds Eye's Lost and Found Oliver collection. The rectangle panel with script writing on it, is actually the cardboard backing piece from the Oliver collection buttons. I sewed around it and distressed the edges, and inked it slightly with Old paper Ink.

Stamps: Wishing You (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Old paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin up)
Papers: Oliver (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Doilie (Packaging Direct), Spotlight lace and white buttons, My Mind's Eye Oliver buttons, White flower (Imprint Rubber Stamps), Hemptique twine, Martha Stewart doilie edge punch, Edge distressor, Sewing machine, Black marker pen, My Favourite Things doilie circle

No comments:

Post a Comment