Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spinner Cards


Here are two spinner cards I made for my son's birthday and his friends birthday recently. They're always a hit with the little kids! The original tutorial I used to make these from can be found here. However I have modified both cards to make them a little bigger, and to add a few more layers. It's easy enough to make your own templates for these so you can make whatever size you want.

BUTTERFLY CARD

Stamps: Butterfly (Stampin Up - Unknown set), Happy Birthday (Stampin Up - Create A Cupcake)
Ink: Ruby Red (Stampin Up), Early Espresso
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso
Paper: Ruby (My Minds Eye)
Accessories: Lace & Buttons (Spotlight), Felt number 3 (Prima), Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Stampin Up dazzling diamonds, Sewing machine, 2 x 5cent pieces (Australian money)

DINOSAUR CARD

Stamps: Dinoroar (Stampin up), Happy Birthday ( Stampin Up - unknown set)
Ink: omento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Paper: Out Of The Blue (My minds Eye)
Accessories: Stacking stars (MFT), Felt number 3 (Prima), Buttons (Spotlight), White gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment