Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Simply Wonderful - Viva La Verve

Ok, so I bought these Prima papers loving all the cute pink, peach and black designs, but every time I went to use them, I just couldn't get a good combination and would give up! But the Week 3 Viva La Verve sketch sparked an idea! The papers have some gorgeous floral designs on them, and so I cut some of the flowers and leaves out to pop up with some dimensionals, and got out my much loved, but very much under-used Polka Dot Greetings set, from My Favourite Things. Once again, I used my favourite lace - and I really did try other options though! I used Stampin Up markers for shading around the circle.

Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (My Favourite Things)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Apricot Apeal & Blush Blossom markers (Stampin Up)
Cardtsock: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Papers: Rondelle (Prima)
Accessories: Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, Spotlight lace, sewing machine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment