Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday To You

So I have a 10th Birthday to go to, for a boy, and I think he's a bit beyond the monkeys and other cute animals I normally do on his cards! So I wanted to make something a bit more mature. This is what I came up with. The sketch is Mojo Monday 253, from a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't show up too well in the photo, but the outside of the circle is shaded light blue. The cupcakes are cut out from the same paper as the background, and are coloured in with Pool Party ink and blender pen.

Stamps: Birthday Bash (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party
Papers: Happy Days (Echo Park)
Accessories: Foof-a-la Button, Kaisercraft black rhinestones, Martha Stewart border punch, We Are Memory Keepers twine, spellbinders circle, sewing machine, black marker

No comments:

Post a Comment