Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

For The Birthday Boy

So this is my second attempt at the 10th Birthday card i needed. A couple of posts earlier I made one which I decided was a bit too mature looking. This one is much better I think. The sketch is for Viva La Verve August Week 2 - another I didn't get in on time :( I love the really intricate sketches with lots of layers, and this one was a lot of fun to do! I used papers from the A Boys Life collection from Echo Park. The banner border along the bottom is hand cut - I have ordered the banner die from Verve and can't wait to use it so I don't have to keep cutting them out myself!

Stamps: Birthday Bash (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Wild Wasabi, Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Papers: A Boys Life (Echo Park)
Accessories: Stampin Up scallop border punch, My Minds Eye buttons (Rosy), Stampin Up twine, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment