Image Map

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tailormade

It's the first Mojo Monday sketch for the month, and that means it's contest time! And what a great sketch too! I did have to flip mine though!

I used papers from Dolled Up (My Mind's Eye). I stamped the dress form on the same paper as I used in the background, and sponged the edges of the oval with Old Paper Ink. I used a blender pen and the Old Paper ink to lightly colour the dress form, and used copic markers for the flowers and accessories on it. keeping with the "Tailormade" theme, I had to add a bit of stitching and some buttons :)

Stamps: Feminine Charm (Flourishes)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo black, Copics, Old Paper (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Papers: Dolled Up (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Prima flowers, Bag O Buttons buttons,, Spotlight lace, Stampin Up scallop punch, Spellbinders oval, Stampin Up oval punch, Sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment