Image Map

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Birthday

I had these papers out planning to do a birthday card for a 10 year old, but I think this turned out more adult male than I imagined. Oh well, I have a few of those birthday's coming up anyway! I love doing this sort of paper panelling, and although I haven't quite mastered it, I think the effect is great, especially for the male cards! I sewed around the edge , and used the balloons from the Party Time stamp set for the main image. I sponged around the edges of the oval with Pool Party ink, and hand cut the banner. 

Stamps: Party Time (Verve), Birthday Bunny (The cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party (Stampin Up), Copics
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Papers: Dilly Dally (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Stampin Up ribbon, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment