Image Map

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Nicest Place To Be

 
This adorable image is from the Ewe Complete Me stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas. It's another set I'm completely in love with, and just looks so super cute on a card. I coloured the sheep with copic markers, and stitched around the edge of the cardstock. The pennant banner is from My Favourite Things. The gorgeous pastel papers are all from an older My Min's Eye collection - Fiddlesticks. With Valentines day coming up, I think I might give this to my husband. He works such long hours and kids and I see him for only a few minutes each morning before he leaves for work, but he's home so late that we're all in bed when he comes home. Weekends are so important to us & spending time together as a family is our priority. I thought this sentiment was just perfect for him :)  

Stamps: Ewe Complete Me (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Papers: Fiddlesticks (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: We Are Memory Keepers floss, Bag O Buttons buttons, MFT pennant die, cuttlebug embossing folder, Verve charming oval die, Sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment