Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Don't Mind Me - Take 2

I needed a birthday card for a girl I coach (tennis), and decided to make one the same as the one I showed you two blog posts ago. I think I like this one better! Unfortunately, my sewing machine had a terrible jam that day, and I couldn't sew around the grey panels, so I had to faux stitch with a white gel pen, but I think it still looks great.

Stamps: A girl and her cake (The cat's Pajamas)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Blush (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories:  CThe Cat's Pjamas flower die, We are Memory Keepers twine, Bag O Buttons pink button, Spotlight (store) lace, The Cat's Pajamas cloud die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment