Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Celebrate Today

I needed a break form pinks and blues so decided to go back to my Sunshine papers from My Mind's Eye for inspiration. And this is what I came up with! The stamp is Cupcakeabella from Stamping Bella. I wanted to keep the colours neutral, and coloured the image with copic markers. I coloured her shoes and went over her hair with a black marker. Yep, my sewing machine is still jammed, hence the black faux stitching! Behind the main image is a label die from Spellbinders.

Stamps: Cupcakeabella (Stamping Bella), Joyful Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Sunshine (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Bag O Buttons black buttons, We are Memory Keepers black twine, corner chomper, Prima flower, Stampin up oval punches and scallop edge punch, Spellbinders label, Black Stampin Up marker

No comments:

Post a Comment