Image Map

Monday, May 21, 2012

Viva La Verve May Week 4

I just love this image from the Zinnia's stamp set from Flourishes. I wanted to do the flowers a bright colour with a black/written background, and am really happy how this turned out. I had to faux stitch in black marker as I didn't have any black cotton! And I also went over the little leaf things on the vase with black marker to make them stand out a bit more. The sentiment is from Verve's new Joyful Blooms set.

Stamps: Zinnia's (Flourishes), Joyful Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up), Copics
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Portrait (Crate Paper), Postale (Collections)
Accessories: Stampin Up ribbon, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, paper piercer, black marker, Tim Holtz edge distressor, Stampin Up oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment