Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thanks So Much



I can only take credit for half of this card. I had a Stampin Up workshop at my house for a couple of my friends who are interested in making cards at the end of last year. The demonstrator made a lovely card with us with this pink butterfly and doily accent on the front. I needed a quick thankyou card and decided to take the butterfly off the one we made with her, and use on my own card. I added a white Spellbinders tag and lacey circle, a white doilie, embossed panel with ribbon on it, and a layer of paper and cardstock. I just love the weathered wood papers from My Mind's Eye. They make an ordinary project really stand out!

Stamps: Tiny Tags (Stampin up)
Ink: Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: On The Bright Side - Two (My Mind's Eye), Flirtacious Specialty (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies die, Vintage wall paper embossing folder, Flirtacious fabric, vintage brad, twine, jewellery tag punch, ribbon (all Stampin Up), Spellbinders tag die and lacey circle die, cuttlebug embossing folder 


No comments:

Post a Comment