Image Map

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Cupcake Challenge

In a post a while ago, I used a cupcake exactly like this. I intended to make a couple of those cards, but never did, so I have a few of these cupcakes already coloured and ready to use! When I saw the cupcake challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp blog, I knew it was the perfect time to use one! I decided to try some zig zag stitching using some paper scraps, and am pretty pleased with my fist effort! The two rows on the right were pretty wonky, so I decided to put the doilie and cupcake over that! Should I have said that? Lol!

Stamps: Cupcakes (Hero Arts)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Rose Red (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Miss Nelly (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Doilie (my stash), Ranger liquid pearls, Sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle :-) The cupcake is fab and I love the layout and stitching :-)
    We all cover up oopsies one way or another lol,,,TFS :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally "sweet" card!! I love that cupcake! Looks good enough to eat!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete