Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happiest Wishes


I do love vintage style cards, but don't do them often because I find them quite challenging. But this card has to be my favourite vintage card I've done! Well, it's as vintage as I get! I love yellow, and kraft together and when I saw this paper from the My Mind's Eye Be Amazing collection, I had a good excuse to put the colours together!  
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Stampin Up)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Frayed Burlap (Tim Holtz)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Kraft (Stampin Up)
Papers: Be Amazing (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Dusty Attic chipdoard border, My Mind's Eye burlap, Bag O Buttons buttons, Stampin Up twine, Prima flower, Tim Holtz edge distressor, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, Martha Stewart butterfly punch


No comments:

Post a Comment