Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday


I just bought the Spellbinders ribbon label die set and couldn't wait to use it! I have to be world's worst bow tier so these ribbon labels are a great way for me to put ribbons on my cards without having to tie them in a bow! You can't see it well, but there are 3 layers of white cardstock behind the main yellow panel punched with a doily lace punch and layered on top of each other. I curled the wires of the flowers and distressed the edges of the pink paper.
Stamps: Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Papers: Happy Days (Echo Park)
Accessories: ZVA pearls, Prima flowers, Stampin Up ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, Spellbinders ribbon label die, Tim Holtz edge distressor

No comments:

Post a Comment